Dance by yourself or with people around.
Dance on a chair or with feet on the ground.
Dance in your kitchen, garden, bedroom or shed.
Bring movement to nourish…body and soul be fed.
With ALIVE every-body is welcome! There are no mistakes to make…no steps to follow…no experience needed.
Join me on this exciting journey full of fun, joy, creativity and connection.
7.30-8.30 PM AEDT – Tasmania, AU.
Zoom in from another time zone?
Please check World Time buddy to find your time zone: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
How you can prepare?
Here is some information on how you can prepare for a calm start and enjoyable dance journey. Please take a moment to read:
Before the class:
- About 30-60 min before the class starts, you’ll receive an email with the link for Zoom.
- The Zoom Room will be opens 15 minutes before the class starts, which allows time to check your connection, sound and arrive in your dance space. You may like to create a nice ambience that helps you to relax.
- Please check World Time buddy to find the right time zone: www.worldtimebuddy.com/
- Download or upgrade the newest version of Zoom. See link for download instructions: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4415294177549-Downloading-the-Zoom-desktop-client-and-mobile-app.
- Arrange a good internet connection. Turn off any devices and apps that use WIFI or data and don’t need it during the class.
- Charge your devices (Phone, speakers, earbuds, laptop) before class or have a chargers nearby.
- To improve sound quality and volume best to use headphones, earbuds, or portable speakers.
- If you’re unable to enter the zoom room, please text me via phone.
- If you have any sound issues you please try things out. We are here to support you. Please contact Mira in the Zoom chat group or via WhatsApp on: +447476694285.
- Wear flexible and comfortable clothes. Layers work well.
- Bring a water bottle and willingness to move… even if it’s from your bed.
Come as you are.
Dance as you are.
Looking forward to meeting you in the Zoom Dance Room.